In Robust d.o.o. we are guided by the principles of transparency and careful personal data protection. We understand all our responsibilities, connected with the handling of your personal information, therefore we treat all personal data in accordance with the current Law on data protection, Law on electronic communications and with the General data protection degulation (GDPR).
The purpose of the data protection policy (“policy”) is to inform you of the purpose of your personal information, how we use it, your rights connected to the information we store about you, and how to implement those rights.
1. Data operator
The operator of your personal data is Robust d.o.o., Arja Vas 104, 3301 Petrovče
2. The purpose of processing data and types of personal information
All personal information that you share with us, will be processed confidentially and will be used only for the purpose, for which you provided it to us. If for another purpose a need for further processing of your information will occur, we will notify you about it prior and ask for your permission.
3. Visit and use of the website
Ob vsakem obisku spletnih strani www.robust.si se na spletnem strežniku avtomatsko shranjuje dnevniška datoteka spletnega strežnika (npr. IP-številka – številka, ki identificira posamezni računalnik oziroma drugo napravo, povezano s spletom; različica brskalnika, čas obiska in podobno). This information is processed for the means of the visitors statistics of both our websites (www.robust.si and www.split-buddy.si). The data received in this way is processed separately and is not connected to other information.
If the website includes links to other websites that are in no way connected to Robust d.o.o., we take no responsibility for data protection on those websites.
4. Processing of personal information of our clinets
The information, provided to us with sending us a demand, is sent voluntarily and according to your communication consent, for the means of communicating about your demand. This information will only be used for the tender preparation and communication. You are responsible for the accuracy of this information.
5. Data users
All data, collected according to the above stated bases, will be used in accordance with the purpose, for which it was collected, and will not be forwarded to the third party without your consent. Because of the confidential relationship between the costumer and Robust d.o.o., we will not show your personal information to a third party. In accordance with the legal competence your personal information can be shown to the following data-processors:
– postal service providers, providers of delivery service, providers of file and data collectors destruction;
– providers of the information technology service according to the service and maintenance of the hardware and software;
– website administrator and trustee. Robust d.o.o. pledges to not forward or transfer your data to a third country or any other international organisation.
6. Retention period
We assure you that your information will be stored only as long as it is necessary to complete the purpose for which it was collected and used, namely:
• Diary files of the online server are held for up to 3 (three) months
• Your contact information for the means of communication is held until the transaction of business or any other communication is complete.
• If the individual data, processed for the completion of the contracts, has another legal retention period (for example accounting or tax information), the retention perios is up to 10 (ten) years. In that time the information processing is limited.
• After the need for data processing, and the completion of purpose for which it was collected, is not needed anymore, the data is immediately and permanently erased.
Robust d.o.o. ensures you the exercise of all your rights in connection to the processing of your presonal data. You can place the demand to the company at any time, to:
• erase your information from the demand list
• erase your information stores for the ourpose of demand
For any additional information, questions and exercise of rights (giving or termination of consent, access to your own personal infomration, monitoring the access to personal information, etc…) you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this Policy to the actual circumstances and legislation of the protection of personal data. We kindly ask you to check the updated version before each personal data transmission, to be aware of any possible changes and additions.