At Robust d.o.o. we follow the principles of transparency and careful protection of personal data. We are aware of your responsibilities regarding the handling of your personal data, therefore all personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act and the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (“GDPR”).
The purpose of the Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) is to let you know for which purposes we obtain your personal information, what will be their use, what are your rights in relation to the information we keep about you, and how to enforce them.
1. Data controller
The manager of your personal information is Robust d.o.o., Arja Vas 104, 3301 Petrovče
2. The purpose of the processing of data and the type of personal data
All the personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will be used only for the purposes for which you have provided them. If there is a need for further processing of your information for some other purpose, we will inform you in advance and ask for your consent.
3. Visit and use the website
Each time you visit www.robust.si, a web server log file is automatically stored on the web server (for example, an IP number – a number that identifies a particular computer or other device connected to the web; browser version, visit time, and the like). We process this data for the purpose of running our statistics on visits to both websites (www.robust.si and www.split-buddy.si). Robust d.o.o. it processes the collected data separately and does not associate them with other data.
If there are links to other websites that are not in any way affiliated with Robust d.o.o., we do not assume any responsibility for data protection on these websites.
4. Processing of personal data of our clients
You provide us with the information you provide as part of our demand on a voluntary basis and on the basis of our consent to the communication via e-mail for the purpose of communicating for your inquiry. We will only process this information for the needs of the preparation of the offer and mutual communication. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of this information yourself.
5. Data users
All data collected on the basis of the abovementioned legal bases will be used in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and we will not forward them to third parties without your consent. Personal data of clients due to the confidential relationship between the user and the company Robust d.o.o. they are not disclosed to any third parties.
Within the framework of legal powers, your personal data may be disclosed to the following data processors:
– providers of postal services, dispatch service providers, providers of files destruction services and data carriers;
– providers of information technology services in the context of servicing and maintenance of software and hardware;
– the administrator and the administrator of the website.
Robust d.o.o. it undertakes not to transmit or transfer your personal information to a third country or to any international organization.
6. Retention period
We assure you that we store your information only for the time required to complete the purpose for which it was collected and used, namely:
• Web server log files are stored for 3 (three) months.
• Your contact information for communication needs is processed until the completed job or completed communication.
• If for different data processed for the realization of contracts, there is a different legal period of storage (eg accounting or tax data), the retention period is 10 (ten) years. During this time, data processing is limited.
• After the end of the need for data management, i.e. after completing the purpose for which they were collected, the information is immediately irretrievable and permanently deleted.
7. Your rights
Robust d.o.o. ensures the exercise of all the rights that you own in connection with the processing of your personal information.
You can ask your company at any time:
• deleting your data from the demand database
• displaying your data that is stored for demand purposes
For all information, questions and exercises of rights (giving or revoking consent, insight into personal data, monitoring of access to personal data, etc.), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to periodically adapt the Policy in question to the actual conditions and legislation in the field of the protection of personal data. Therefore, we ask that you check the current version before any personal information is transmitted to make you aware of any changes or updates.